Highly Qualified DUI Attorney and Criminal Defense Lawyer serving the San Francisco Bay Area
The legal system can be a complex maze that is difficult to navigate on your own. If you are looking for someone to help you navigate the legal system, then look no further than Christopher J. Shea. When you, or someone you love, has been charged with a criminal offense, whether misdemeanor or felony, you want to be sure that you are receiving the best professional legal advice possible. We encourage you to contact us as soon as possible for a free consultation. Take a quick look at Chris’s past DUI victories will give you a glimpse of his unparalleled success in the courtroom. If your facing DUI issues it’s important to use the best DUI attorney, check out our DUI page for more information.
What Makes Chris Shea So Successful?
- Prior to being a criminal defense lawyer, Chris served 11 years as the Deputy District Attorney in Marin County where he earned the reputation of being a tough, but fair-minded prosecutor.
- Chris also earned the reputation of being a prosecutor who could be counted on to evaluate a case honestly and do the right thing.
- Chris developed an excellent working relationships with his fellow prosecutors, a respectful relationship with members of the defense bar and judges, and he brings this experience to work as a criminal defense attorney.
- His background as a prosecutor puts him in a position where he can more effectively negotiate with prosecutors on behalf of his clients.
- A more detailed look at Chris Shea’s specialties can be found at our areas of defense practice.
Our Areas of Practice
We have extensive experience in all areas of criminal law; no case is too small or too large for us to handle. We have experience in providing legal advice on all criminal matters (misdemeanor and felony), including drunk driving, driving under the influence of a controlled substance, violent crimes, sex crimes, domestic violence, and drug-related crimes. Our experience includes representation of both adult and juvenile offenders. We also have experience in federal law, including tax fraud and forfeiture. For more detailed information about our practice come over to our Defense Law page.
Important Things to Know About Your DUI
- Do I have to get the best San Francisco DUI Attorney?
- Is it important to get professional DUI help?
- How do I choose the best DUI lawyer for me?
- What information does a San Francisco DUI lawyer need to get started?
If you are facing DUI charges it’s important to consult with the best DUI lawyer. We offer extensive DUI help and have years of experience in getting charges reduced. We understand how important it is to minimize the possibility of jail time, imprisonment, fine, loss of employment, and damage to your reputation, when you are charged with a crime. Trying to face the justice system alone can be a complex struggle, which will be much easier to navigate with the experience of a legal professional.